6. Right of return
We kindly ask our customers to check the ordered merchandise upon receipt. If you are not satisfied with the shipment, please note: We can only take back merchandise:
- returned within 10 days upon receipt, and after prior announcement by firstname.lastname@example.org;
- returned in the original packaging;
- showing no signs of wear and tear;
- without any damaged or removed labels;
- sent to the postal address: Marinsel GmbH, Retouren, Lothringerstrasse 23, 4056 Basel.
The customer is responsible for the returned merchandise being properly packed, and must pay the expenses for return shipment, with the exception of cases such as specified in Section 7 of these General Terms and Conditions. Marinsel GmbH inspects all returned merchandise according to the aforementioned criteria. If these criteria are fulfilled, Marinsel GmbH shall refund the corresponding amount by the same payment method used for payment. If the shipping was free of charge the shipping costs will be charged afterwards and subtracted from the refund amount. Any losses incurred due to exchange rate fluctuations are at the expense of the customer.